Library and Information centre of NCER is well known everywhere for its rich collection of printed and electronic materials (journals, books, video lectures, etc.). The Library is committed to respond to the needs of users by providing well-organized & up-to-date collection. It offers various services to the users. Library has a very Spacious Reading Hall with very good infrastructure which is quite comfortable & conducive to reading & learning.
- Name: Ms. Kishori Meghsham Maratkar
- Qualification: M.A., M. Lib., M.Phil
- Mail ID: email@example.com
- Contact number: 9763493864
|| No. of Titles
|| No. of Volumes
|| Jr. Magazines
- Online learning Facility
- Membership Through library card for all student and staff (Number of members 500)
- Digital library: Yes, 10 computers are available
- Online learning facility via Swayam , NPTEL, NDL, etc.
- NDL – National digital library registration
- Paper Clipping – News paper clipping reference for students of educational is college level, sport, etc. information available in library
- Digital Library – In digital library students use CD/DVD/VCD on computer and the required information for project/seminar.
- Magazine/periodical - magazine/periodical issued in library for referenced on I-card. We also provide magazine and periodical for photocopy whenever needed.
- Circulation Service
- Reference and information service
- Display of new arrivals.
- Book Bank facility.
- Open Access System for all users.
- Current Awareness Service.
- Reading room Facility.
- News Papers Clipping.
- Digital Library
- The library has to be a main hub for learning. NCER Library provides services & facilities to the requirements of the Institute’s teaching & research programs. Accordingly, the various types of collection is available in the library.
- The library has following types of collection which enriched the library
||Name of the Material
||NO OF BOOK’S TITLES
||NO OF BOOK’S VOLUMES
||LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
||READING ROOM CAPACITY
- Student must carry their I- Card with them whenever they visit Library.
- Readers are advised to use the Reading Room only for studying.
- Discussion is not allowed in Library.
- Mobile Phone is not allowed in Library.
- Members are requested to issue the book from Library as per rules only.
- Books are required to brought physically for renewal.
- Fine is charged for late return of book.