Vision And Mission - NCER
Vision: To be a leading technological institute ensuring quality education giving rise to innovative technocrats, professionals and global citizens.
M01: Prepare students for internationally accepted objectives of higher education.
M02: To strengthen holistic development of students by providing quality education.
M03: To collaborate with industry and academia of local and global to meet changing needs of society and stakeholders.
M04: To foster innovation and stimulate spirit of entrepreneurship among the student.
- To impart quality education to improve academic excellence and universal human values.
- To design, develop and implement problem solving and blended learning systems.
- To promote innovation, IPR and self learning ability among the students.
- To motivate faculties and students to take industry projects for societalbenefits.
- To enrich strong relations with all stakeholders for the mutual development.
- To implements quality tools for achieving set standards.
Long Term Goals:
- Establish innovation and incubation Centre.
- To involve student in improving professional and entrepreneur skills with social and environmental aspects.
- To encourage and inculcate skills among faculties to become trainer to trainers.
- To strengthen industry institute relation to become industry solution provider.
- To achieve national/international standards for the continuous development.