Electronics & Communication Engineering - About Us
The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was started in year 2018 with the undergraduate program. The department is committed to create the engineers with updated professional competencies to work in various domains and having moral and social attributes leading them to global competency by providing advanced technical infrastructure and learning environment.
The department has set up many state of art laboratories like Digital Electronics, Solid State devices and circuits, Signal processing, Electronic Instrumentation, Network & Power Electronics, Digital communication, Microcontroller & Embedded systems and the most unique satellite communication laboratory. The faculties of the department are highly qualified and motivated with a strong commitment to teaching.
The excellent laboratory facilities, systematically designed curriculum, and dedicated faculty members make this Department a dynamic place to study.
We believe that ‘Minds are like parachute, they only functions when open’ and hence provide full technical guidance and platform for the students to come up with new ideas. The wide spectrum of student’s projects in the department gives the sense of pride that our students and faculties possess creative potential and original thinking in ample measures.
- Be a leading department in the institute ensuring quality education in the Electronics and Communication Engineering Field Mission
- To strengthen the overall development of students by providing quality education.
- Prepare skillful students for satisfying local as well as global industry needs.
- Foster innovation and inculcate a spirit of entrepreneurship among the students.
- Collaborate with industry and academia to meet the changing needs of society and stakeholders.