NCER has a highly furnished in campus hostel facility for the boys and girls coming outside. Each hostel will be carefully and strictly managed by their wardens. Well maintained college canteen is very close to hostels. The food quality is verified by Food committee for NCER time to time so that students will get good quality food. Accommodation available for 196 students.
Hostel Facilities for Boys and Girls Hostel :
(a) Hostel Accommodation + Mess(veg) = 62,000/-
Hostel Accommodation + Mess(non-veg) = 64,000/-
(b) Student capacity 196.
(c) Rector Room
(d) Cloth drying facility.
(e) Cloth hanging facility for each student.
(f) Lawn greenery at Girls hostel.
(g) Housekeeping facility provided to both girls & boys hostel.
(h) English and Marathi news paper available to enhance the general knowledge.
(i) 24 hour drinking and usable water available with alternate arrangement.
(j) Stationery and Xerox facility within campus.
HOSTEL STAFF :
|Hostel Rector||Boy’s Hostel Warden||Girl’s Hostel Warden||Helper/Reliever to Wardons|
Tel No. (O) 9822402530
Mrs.Deepali S. Pawar
- Room and Room partner once allotted will not be changed at any circumstances.
- Every Hosteller must make a entry of their PC/Laptop to the respective Hostel Warden.
- Every hosteller must wear proper dress while moving in the hostel or college premises.
- No hosteller is allowed to take any kind of eatables in the college and hostel premises.
- The preparation of 'Tea, Coffee, etc. is not allowed in the hostel rooms.
- No hosteller will be allowed to consume Drugs and Liquor in the hostel premises. If found the hostellers will be permanently rusticated from the hostel immediately.
- Smoking in Hostel/College premises is strictly prohibited.
- Explosives/Crackers are strictly banned in College/Hostel Premises.
- Hanging/Sticking of posters on the walls, doors and windows are not allowed.
- No hostellers will be allowed to bring Sticks, Steel Rods, Chains, Knife, or any kind of weapons in the hostel, if found the hosteller will be permanently rusticated from the hostel immediately.
- Every hosteller should keep the bathroom and toilet walls clean.
- No hosteller will leave the hostel without permission of hostel authority, while going out of station.
- Every hosteller must make proper and economical use of lights and fan. He/She must put off all electric switches while going outside.
- No hosteller will be allowed to use Heater, Iron, and CD/DVD Players in the room. If found same may be forfeited.
- Every hosteller should make proper use of the furniture provided by the college. Furniture once given will not be changed.
- No hosteller should compel a fellow hosteller who is junior to him, for any kind of personal work.
- No hosteller can call a fresher to his room without the permission of the warden.If found it will be treated as offense of ragging and will be permanently rusticated from the hostel immediately.
- Any kind of ragging inside or outside the college/hostel premises is not allowed. If anybody found guilty of ragging, disciplinary action will be taken on the spot which will be binding on the defaulter.
- No hosteller can entertain outside friends in the room.
- Every hosteller should report in the hostel before 10 P.M. (Boys) and 7 P.M. (Girls). Nobody will be allowed to go outside from 10 P.M. to 6 A.M.
- The decision of the Chief-Warden/Warden will be final in the case of any dispute or problem.
- No hosteller is allowed to keep Motorcycle/Scooter for his use.
- Hostel authority is not responsible for any kind of theft.
- No hosteller/outsider will be permitted to enter in hostel premises from 10 P.M. to 6.A.M. without prior permission of hostel warden.