FE Department- Achievement
First Year Achievement (Academic year 2019-2020)
- Organized One month Dedicated & Appreciable Induction Program.
- Employability Skill Assignment test Organized by Brainberg Organization in coordination with DBATU, Lonere & Nutan.
- One week YOGA session Organized by Art of Living SELP trainer in coordination with DBATU, Lonere & Nutan.
- Unit wise handwritten Notes given to the students before the unit start.
- Series of Expert Sessions of IITian & NITians were Organized throughout the Academic Year.
- All the students have completed one Week Internship in various industries in the very first Semester.
- Almost 80% students have enrolled for Foreign Language classes(Japanese & German)
- Excellent Academic Results (Above 90% all Clear).
- All students have completed at least 2 online Certification coursed in various fields.
- Organized 5 Industrial Visits & 6 Guest lectures.
- Almost 75% Students participated as volunteers in National Level " Enduro Off-road Car Racing Event" organized in NCER campus.
- Organized One Day STTP on "Introduction to Solar Energy, Technologies and Applications" in Coordination with DBATU, Lonere.