Mechanical Engineering - Achievement
- We are the First, who Designed, Approved and Successfully Conducted Sandwich Mechanical Syllabus Among All Institutes under the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technical University (DBATU).
- Successfully organized the zonal level (Pune, Raigad, Solapur) "Avishkar" event which is specially appreciated by VC of DBATU
ORGANIZED EVENTS- Coordinated Events by Mechanical Department
- Organized the ESI (Endurance Student India) off road car competition
- Organized the "Ignite 2K20" Annual Sports Event
- Celebrated Republican day 26 Jan 2020, trustee member appreciated as a best organized program
- Overall Result for Academic year 2019-20: 98.52%
- Regular practicals and skill-based lectures.
- Daily one hour for Sports and physical training.
- 100% Result in MED & 97% Result of (MSM, TDY and FMM)
% Students passed with Distinction: 55
% Students passed with first class: 98.52
- Highly equipped laboratories.
- High skilled based workshop & workshop instructors.
- More technical based practical session by making of most usable practical jobs (study table, notice board, mobile stand, black and white boards etc.)
- Number Of Patents: 24
- Number of copyrights: 04
- Books published: 03
- Number of papers published in Int. journal: 48
- Number of papers published in Int. conference: 22
- Number of workshops attended: 13
- More than 3 FDPs successfully completed by each faculty each semester
- More than 2 FDPs are organized each semester in campus for Internal & external faculties
- Highly Educated faculties (all ME-M. Tech faculties)
- Technical Skill based faculties.
- Four Faculties Pursuing PhD
Expert Lecture -
- More than 50 Academic Expert Lecture.
- More than 20 Industrial Expert Lecture.
STDP – Students Training Development Program
- More than 10 Workshops, Training Program & Hands on activities For Students.
- Ex. Mahindra & Mahindra, BOSCH, Solar energy, 360 Product Design, AI & ML, Presentation Skills, Communication Skills & Management Study.
- Visited More than 10 industries of Govt. & Private sectors.
- Visited More than 05 highly reputed training institutes ( M&M, BOSCH, DON BASCO, IGTR etc.)
SOCIAL ACTIVITIES – For students
- Establishment of MESA (mechanical students association)
- Two Social clubs - Raise the curtain _ drama & culture Activities & Rodfathers _ Automobile Fans
- Poster Presentation, Rangoli competition.
- Two Students Selected at National Level Football Competition at Haridwar (Atharv Kadam And Onkar Jadhav)
- One Student Won the National Level 100m Athletics Running – 1st Rank